- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Dangi Nritya is the folk dance of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Beighton Cup is related with which sports?
- Port-Au-Prince is the capital of which country?
- Vijaya Bank is headquartered at_____?
- Kalraj Mishra is the governor of which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- IN which city is “Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics” (CAIR) located?
- Santiago is the capital of which country?
- Who is the author of the book “Midnight’s Children”?
A) Jhumpa Lahiri
B) Charles Dickens
C) Ruskin Bond
D) Salman Rushdie
- The Great Living Chola Temples are located in which state of India?
A) Tamil Nadu
- The “Holkar cricket stadium” is located in which city?
Reasoning : Inequalities Questions for Upcoming Exam -Set 30In these questions, relationship between different elements is shown...
Mixed English Questions for Mains Exam — Set 370Directions(1-8): Select the phrase/connector from the given options which...
Current Affairs Quiz: November 29, 2020Current Affairs 29 November 2020 Quiz Read our Current...