- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Dangi Nritya is the folk dance of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Beighton Cup is related with which sports?
- Port-Au-Prince is the capital of which country?
- Vijaya Bank is headquartered at_____?
- Kalraj Mishra is the governor of which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- IN which city is “Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics” (CAIR) located?
- Santiago is the capital of which country?
- Who is the author of the book “Midnight’s Children”?
A) Jhumpa Lahiri
B) Charles Dickens
C) Ruskin Bond
D) Salman Rushdie
- The Great Living Chola Temples are located in which state of India?
A) Tamil Nadu
- The “Holkar cricket stadium” is located in which city?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 506Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Weekly CA Quiz: February 2021 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 60 questions from...
RBI Grade ‘B’ Prelim Admit Card 2020-21 OutReserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the Phase-1...