- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- When is the International Olympic Day observed?
A) August 5
B) June 23
C) March 31
D) August 15
- Where is “Kumbakonam Temples” located?
C) Tamil Nadu
- The HQ of International Weightlifting Federation is located at_______?
A) Budapest, Hungary
B) Zurich, Switzerland
C) London, England
D) Munich, Germany
- What is the capital of Honduras?
A) San Jose
- Hastinapur Wild Life Sanctuary is located in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Where is the Dantiwada Dam built?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The Kanchenjunga Stadium is situated in which city?
- The Global Corruption Index is an annual index released by which body?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) Transparency International
D) World Economic Forum
- In which state is “Koonthankulam Bird Sanctuary” located?
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Veer Savarkar International Airport (Port Blair Airport) is based in which state?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...