- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The headquarter of UCO bank is in which city?
A) New Delhi
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site Elephanta Caves are dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. It is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Gorakhpur is situated along the banks of which river?
- Sree Kanteerava Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in ______?
- The Walker Cup is related to which sports?
- DRDO Day is held every year on______?
A) January 1
B) January 11
C) January 16
D) January 21
- Panthi is the dance form of which of these states of India?
- Which of these is based in London, United Kingdom?
A) European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
B) European Investment Bank (EIB)
C) International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
D) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- Bujumbura is the capital of which country?
- Madhav National Park is located in which of these states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...