- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Recep Tayyip Erdogan is the President of which country?
- Sambalpuri dance is a folk dance which has its origin from which state of India?
- Name the Indian city which is also known as “Garden City of India”?
- The South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) is based in which country?
A) Beijing, China
B) Kathmandu, Nepal
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Kabul, Afghanistan
- Pune is situated on the bank of which river?
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in _____?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The CB Patel International Cricket Stadium is located in which state?
- Quit India Day is held every year on ______?
A) September 9
B) July 7
C) August 8
D) May 10
- Which of the following national parks is based in West Bengal?
A) Bandipur National Park
B) Nagarhole National Park
C) Sundarbans National Park
D) Ranthambore National Park
- Under head and Over head are associated with which of these sports?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...