- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Kumbhalgarh Fort is situated in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the author of ‘The Ministry of Utmost Happiness’?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Salman Rushdie
C) Arundhati Roy
D) Jhumpa Lahiri
- Manas Wildlife Sanctuary is located in______?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- Addis Ababa is the capital of which country?
- World Malaria Day is held every year on______?
A) 30 May
B) 25 April
C) 15 June
D) 4 March
- Vadodara in Gujarat is situated along the banks of which river?
- Farakka Super Thermal Power Station is based in which of the following states of India?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Where is the Dadaji Kondadev Stadium based?
A) West Bengal
- The Confederations Cup is related to which sports?
- World Diabetes Day is observed annually on ______?
A) December 5
B) September 23
C) November 14
D) August 11
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 386Directions(1-4): In the following question, three sentences labelled (I),...
Current Affairs Quiz: January 16, 2021Current Affairs 16 January 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 196Study the following information and answer the questions: Eight...