- Mormugao Port is based in which of the following states?
C) Tamil Nadu
- Jair Bolsonaro is the incumbent President of which country?
D) South Arica
- Mahad is a city in Raigad district of Maharashtra. The city lies along the banks of which river?
- The credit rating company, Moody’s Investors Service is headquartered at which country?
A) New York, United States
B) London, UK
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Rome, Italy
- World Press Freedom Day is observed on which day?
A) March 19
B) April 20
C) May 3
D) June 1
- Doha is the capital of which country?
- Beirut is the capital of which country?
- Chhapeli dance is a folk dance from which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the Galathea National Park located?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Raja Bhoj International Airport is in which city?
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 196Study the following information and answer the questions: Eight...
Current Affairs Quiz: January 14, 2021Current Affairs 14 January 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 23The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...