- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the name of UK Prime Minister?
A) Theresa May
B) Boris Johnson
C) Keir Starmer
D) Matt Hancock
- Who is the Cabinet Minister for Petroleum & Natural Gas and Steel in the Government of India?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Dharmendra Pradhan
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Piyush Goel
- What is the currency name of New Zealand?
- The Eden Gardens cricket ground is based in which city?
- What is the current repo rate of RBI?
- Ghumura dance is an Indian folk dance from which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the tagline of Suryoday Small Finance Bank?
A) We belive in your belief
B) A bank of smiles
C) Aapki Umeed Ka Khata
D) Hum hai na
- Bison (Rajbari) National Park is in which of these states?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- What is name of the chairman of Indian Oil Corporation?
A) Satish Goel
B) SM Vaidya
C) SR Mukhi
- Dublin is the capital of which country?
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 394Directions(1-5): In the given question, two columns I and...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 25, 2021Current Affairs 25 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 24, 2021Current Affairs 24 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...