- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- When do we observe the World Elephant Day?
A) October 5
B) July 28
C) September 2
D) August 12
- Addis Ababa is the capital of which country?
D) The Gambia
- Sofia is the capital of which country?
- Singur Dam is based in which of the following states?
A) West Bengal
- Bihu Dance is the folk dance of which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- In which city is the Begumpet Airport based?
B) Port Blair
- The AU Small Finance Bank has its headquarter in which city?
- The World Tourism Organization (WTO) is the United Nations specialized agency to promote responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism. Where is the headquarter of WTO located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) New York, United States
D) Madrid, Spain
- Swami Vivekananda Airport is in which state?
B) West Bengal
- Balphakram National Park is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh