- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Agra lies along the banks of which river?
- Captain Roop Singh Stadium is a cricket ground in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Bank for International Settlements has its headquarter located at _____?
C) United Kingdom
D) United States
- Birr is the currency of which country?
- What is the state animal of Madhya Pradesh?
B) Clouded leopard
- The Fictional superhero character Batman was created by______?
A) Steven Spielberg
B) Warner Brothers
C) Bob Kane and Bill Finger
D) William Moulton Marston and H. G. Peter
- Bandodkar Gold Trophy is related to which sports?
- Which Indian state is also referred as ‘God’s own country’?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Tamil Nadu
- Lezim is a folk dance of which state?
- Zayed Medal is the highest civilian honour given to Presidents, Kings and heads of states by which country?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...