- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Agra lies along the banks of which river?
- Captain Roop Singh Stadium is a cricket ground in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Bank for International Settlements has its headquarter located at _____?
C) United Kingdom
D) United States
- Birr is the currency of which country?
- What is the state animal of Madhya Pradesh?
B) Clouded leopard
- The Fictional superhero character Batman was created by______?
A) Steven Spielberg
B) Warner Brothers
C) Bob Kane and Bill Finger
D) William Moulton Marston and H. G. Peter
- Bandodkar Gold Trophy is related to which sports?
- Which Indian state is also referred as ‘God’s own country’?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Tamil Nadu
- Lezim is a folk dance of which state?
- Zayed Medal is the highest civilian honour given to Presidents, Kings and heads of states by which country?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...