- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Indian player Savita Punia is related with which sports?
- Vijayawada is situated along the banks of which river?
- Name the first Indian product to receive a GI tag?
A) Nagpur Orange
B) Mysore Silk
C) Darjeeling Tea
D) Banaras Brocades and Sarees
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) is based at______?
A) Mandaluyong, Philippines
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Paris, France
D) Copenhagen, Denmark
- Who is the Union Minister of State in the Ministry of AYUSH of India?
A) Shripad Yesso Naik
B) K.K. Singh
C) Sushil R Gaikwad
D) Gurpreet Singh
- World Post Day is held annually on______?
A) September 12
B) August 19
C) November 5
D) October 9
- P. S. Sreedharan Pillai is the governor of which Indian state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Raxaul Airport is located at which among these states?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of federal bank located?
- The Bhilai Power Plant is located in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 586Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Mixed English Questions for upcoming Exam — Set 418Directions(1-10): A sentence/a part of the sentence is underlined....
Current Affairs Quiz: June 10, 2021Current Affairs 10 June 2021 Quiz Read our Current...