- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the serving administrator of Lakshadweep?
A) Dineshwar Sharma
B) Praful Khoda Patel
C) Rajiv Jain
D) Arvind Kumar
- The headquarter of the New Development Bank (NDB) is based in _____?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) New York, United States
C) Rome, Italy
D) Shanghai, China
- Who is the current Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in the Government of India?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Narendra Singh Tomar
C) Prakash Javadekar
D) Piyush Goyal
- Gol Gumbaz is located in which state?
A) West Bengal
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Cairo is the capital of which country?
- “Suchindram Theroor Birds Sanctuary” is located in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- The Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Prize is related to which filed?
A) Film & television
B) Science & Technology
D) Arts & Music
- The Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located in which city?
- World Rabies Day is observed every year on ________?
A) October 17
B) November 7
C) September 28
D) August 19
- The headquarter of INTERPOL is located at_____?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Berlin, Germany
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Lyon, France
Quantitative Aptitude: Quadratic Equations Questions Set 72a)p^2 -30p + 216 = 0b)q^2 – 23q +...
Current Affairs Quiz: March 02, 2021Current Affairs 2 March 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 196In each of the questions below are given some...