- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The headquarters of the “Association of South East Nations” (ASEAN) is located at____?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Jakarta, Indonesia
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) California, US
- The Stanley Cup is related to which sports?
- The “Chittar Dam” is situated in which of the following states?
B) West Bengal
D) Tamil Nadu
- International Day of Yoga is observed on which day?
A) August 31
B) April 30
C) March 5
D) June 21
- In which state is the “Kishtwar National Park” located?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- The Kumbhalgarh Fort is located in which state of India?
- “Lavani” is the famous folk dance of which state?
- What is the capital of Fiji?
- In which state is the “Dhauladhar Wildlife Sanctuary” located?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The World Meteorological Organisation (WMO) has its headquarter located at ______?
C) New York
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...