- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The global human development index is published by ______?
A) World Health Organization
B) United Nations Development Programme
C) International Monetary Fund
D) Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
- What is the currency name of Ghana?
- CB Patel International Cricket Stadium is located in which city?
- What is the tagline of Canara Bank?
A) Together We Can
B) Prosperity for all
C) Trust And Excellence since 1904
D) Build a better life around us
- The Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located in which city?
- Biswabhusan Harichandan is the serving governor of which Indian state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- The Gangotri National Park is located in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- When is the “World Post Day” observed?
A) 9 October
B) 10 September
C) 14 July
D) 2 May
- Where is the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) based?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Beijing, China
C) Metro Manila, Philippines
D) Moscow, Russia
- Rabindra Sarobar Stadium is located in which state?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...