- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is “Rani Jhansi Marine National Park” situated?
A) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- The Red Ink Awards are related to which field?
B) Science & Technology
C) Film & Television
- Where is the headquarters of “International Organization for Standardization”(ISO) located?
A) New York , USA
B) Brussels, Belgium
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Rome, Italy
- Professional tennis player Novak Djokovic hails from which country?
- Which among the following bodies publishes the Ease of Doing Business Index?
A) International Labour Organization
B) International Monetary Fund
C) World Economic Forum
D) World Bank
- Bogota is the capital of which country?
- Which of the given airports is not located in Gujarat?
A) Porbandar Airport
B) Bhavnagar Airport
C) Munger Airport
D) Kandla Airport
- The World Humanitarian Day is celebrated every year on which date?
A) August 19
B) May 29
C) July 11
D) September 27
- Ajmer city of Rajasthan is situated along the banks of which river?
- Who wrote the book ‘A Passage to India’?
A) Victor Banerjee
B) E.M. Forster
C) J K Rowling
D) Leo Tolstoy
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...