- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Khangchendzonga National Park is based in which state?
- The BASIC countries is a bloc of how many industrialized countries?
- Suisini folk dance is associated with which state of India?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- ‘Listening, Learning and Leading’ is a book based on which of these ministers?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Ramnath Kovind
C) Venhaikah Naidu
D) Sushma Swaraj
- The ‘National Tansen Samman’ is a musical award conferred to the exponents of Hindustani music by which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- The International Youth Day is held every year on______?
A) November 7
B) July 19
C) June 9
D) August 12
- Keibul Lamjao National Park is based in which state?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Exercise KONKAN is the annual bilateral maritime exercise between Indian Navy and the Navy of which country?
A) United Kingdom
B) Sri Lanka
- The headquarter of European Free Trade Association is based at _____?
A) Paris, France
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Geneva, Switzerland
- Gogabil Lake is located in which state of India?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...