- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the tagline of Central Bank of India?
A) Together We Can
B) Build a better life around us
C) Trust and Excellence
D) India’s International Bank
- Keibul Lamjao National Park is based in which state?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Ganeshi Lal is the serving governor of which of the following Indian state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- The headquarter of European Free Trade Association is based at _______?
A) Paris, France
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) London, United Kingdom
- What is the currency of Romania?
- The Kallanai Dam is situated in which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- who is the current Civil Aviation Minister of India?
A) Giriraj Singh
B) Hardeep Singh Puri
C) Gajendra Singh Shekhawat
D) Pralhad Joshi
- World Fisheries Day is held every year on_____?
A) October 5
B) September 17
C) November 21
D) August 10
- Suisini folk dance is associated with which state of India?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Khangchendzonga National Park is located in ___?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...