- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Hemant Soren is the chief minister of which of the following Indian state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- The Talcher Thermal Power Station is based in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- The Dharoi Dam is based in which of these states?
B) Himachal Pradesh
- World Museum Day is held annually on or around _____?
A) September 9
B) November 11
C) August 23
D) May 18
- The Indravati National Park is located in which state?
- Georgetown is the capital of which country?
- Sarnath Museum is the oldest site museum of Archaeological Survey of India. It is based in which city?
- The Nathu La is a mountain pass that connects which Indian state with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the Jolly Grant Airport based?
- Indira gold cup is associated with sports?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...