- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Rajendra Nagar Stadium is located in which state?
- Feroz Shah Kotla Ground is the second oldest international cricket stadium functional in India. The stadium is located in the state of ______?
C) West Bengal
- When is the World Tsunami Awareness Day observed?
A) November 5
B) September 14
C) August 19
D) October 23
- The Sardar Sarovar Dam provides electricity supply to four states in India. The dam is based in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) is headquartered at?
A) Paris, France
B) Shanghai, China
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Rome, Italy
- Cheraw dance is an Indian folk dance basically of which state?
- The Santosh Trophy is related to which sports?
- Lusaka is the capital of which country?
- Gir National Park is well known for Asiatic Lions. It is based in which state?
- Amnesty International is based in ______?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Paris, France
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) London, United Kingdom
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 514Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Reasoning : Puzzle and Arrangements for Upcoming Exams – Set 203Read the following information and answer the given questions:...
Current Affairs Quiz: March 08, 2021Current Affairs 8 March 2020 Quiz Read our Current...