- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
- Talcher Super Thermal Power Station also known as NTPC Talcher Kaniha is located in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- The McMahon Line is India’s international boundary with which country?
- The headquarter of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation is in which city?
C) New Delhi
- The Madhav National Park is situated in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of these is not based in Chhattisgarh?
A) Korba Super Thermal Power Plant
B) Sipat Thermal Power Plant
C) Chhabra Super Thermal Power Plant
D) Bhilai Power Plant
- The International Maritime Organisation (IMO) is located in which of these place?
A) Lyon, France
B) Madrid, Spain
C) New York, United States
D) London, United Kingdom
- International Literacy Day is celebrated on_____?
A) December 5
B) September 8
C) August 1
D) October 2
- Jagdalpur Airport is located in which state?
- What is the currency of Algeria?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...