- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The international body for governing Football, FIFA, is based in _____?
A) New York, United States
B) Paris, France
C) Zurich, Switzerland
D) Rome, Italy
- The Mount Harriet National Park is located at ___?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Andaman & Nicobar Island
- Exercise Malabar is a trilateral naval exercise which does not include?
C) United States
- Quito is the capital of which country?
B) Cote d’Ivoire
- The Buddh International Circuit is a racing track located in which of these cities?
C) Greater Noida
- Duffmuttu is an Indian folk dance, originating from which state?
A) West Bengal
- The headquarter of DBS Bank is situated at ____?
- The Gaggal Airport is located in which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- In which state is the Pakke Tiger Reserve present?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is based in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...