- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Uddhav Thackeray is the chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Which city is situated on the bank of Noyyal River?
- Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport is located in which city
- Where is the headqurter of The Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS)?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, United States
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Geneva, Switzerland
- Where is the capital city of Yemen?
- The Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka is located in which state of India?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Tadoba – Andhari Tiger Reserve is located in which of the following Indian state?
C) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The World Rabies Day is held every year on______?
A) September 28
B) March 21
C) July 16
D) November 7
- The book title “Indira Gandhi: A life in Nature” authored by____?
A) Chetan Bhagat
B) Jairam Ramesh
C) Mahesh Choudhary
D) Arundhati Roy
- The headquarter of the Asian Development Bank (ADB) is located at ____?
A) Beijing, China
B) London, United Kingdom
C) Metro Manila, Philippines
D) Moscow, Russia
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...