- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Kaiga Atomic Power Station is located in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is an inter-governmental forum based in ¬¬¬¬-___?
- Kalinga Prize is related to which field?
- Baku is the capital of which country?
- What is the currency of Malaysia?
- Where is the Buxa Tiger Reserve located?
B) West Bengal
C) Tamil Nadu
- Stanley Cup is related to which sport
- When is the World Press Freedom Day celebrated?
A) April 29
B) April 30
C) May 3
D) May 5
- Where is the Simhadri Super Thermal Power Plant located?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the Hirakud Captive Power Plant located?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 35The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
Sentence Rearrangement for Upcoming Exams – Set 60Directions(1-5): Rearrange the following five sentences A, B, C,...
Quantitative Aptitude: Number Series Set 1466 , 8 , 12 , 42 , 160...