- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Arif Alvi is the president of which of the following country?
- Where are the Udayagiri and Khandagiri caves located?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Dabolim Airport is in which state?
C) West Bengal
- Which of the following Banks has it’s headquarter situated in Frankfurt?
A) HSBC Ltd. Bank
B) Standard Chartered Bank
C) Deutsche Bank
D) DBS Bank
- The World Customs Organization has its headquarter at ______?
A) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Cologny, Switzerland
D) Brussels, Belgium
- Where is the Ramakrishna (RK) Beach located?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Ujjain lies along the banks of Kshipra River. The city is in which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital of Venezuela?
- Who is the current Chief Minister of Gujarat?
A) Shivraj Singh Chouhan
B) Uddhav Thackeray
C) Trivendra Singh Rawat
D) Vijay Ramniklal Rupani
- When is the World Laughter Day celebrated?
A) First Sunday of May
B) First Sunday of April
C) Second Sunday of June
D) Second Sunday of April
Current Affairs Quiz: February 25, 2021Current Affairs 25 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Current Affairs Quiz: February 24, 2021Current Affairs 24 February 2020 Quiz Read our Current...
Quantitative Aptitude: Ratio and Proportion Questions Set 9Number of persons in 9th and 10th class is...