- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- When is the International Workers’ Day observed every year?
A) 3rd May
B) 11 May
C) 1st May
- Dinesh Kumar Khara is the chairman of which of the following bank?
B) State Bank of India
C) Canara bank
- Where is the Dr. Ambedkar Stadium (Football) located?
- Which of the following is the state animal of Assam?
A) Wild buffalo
B) Asiatic Lion
- Where is the hq of Indian Bank?
D) New Delhi
- Who is the Prime Minister of Cambodia?
A) Hun Sen
B) Joseph Ngute
C) Boyko Borisov
D) Ali Asadov
- France and Germany is demarcated by which boundary line?
A) Radcliffe Line
B) 22nd Parallel
C) 17th Parallel
D) Siegfried Line
- Where is the headquarter of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Limited based?
B) Navi Mumbai
- Who is the current chief minister of Haryana?
A) Manohar Lal
B) Pinarayi Vijayan
C) Satyadev Narayan Arya
D) Satya Pal Malik
- Where is Chandoli National Park situated?
C) Madhya Pradesh
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...