- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the Bamboo Island Wild Life Sanctuary situated?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) is based in _______?
A) Amman, Jordan
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Rome, Italy
- The Blue Revolution is for _____?
A) Fish Production
B) Fertilizer Production
C) Diary Production
D) Flower Cultivation
- Sauli Niinisto is the President of which country?
- Kyiv is the capital of which country?
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
- World Population Day is observed on which day?
A) July 11
B) November 7
C) November 18
D) July 17
- The annual Hindu Festival, Bonalu, is celebrated in which state of India?
B) West Bengal
- Bison (Rajbari) National Park is situated in which of the following states?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of these terms is widely used in the sports of Swimming?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...