- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Indian folk dance Karakattam has been originated from which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Rihand dam situated in which of the following Indian state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Port-Au-Prince is the capital of which country?
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- Who is the current Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports?
A) Shripad Yesso Naik
B) Kiren Rijiju
C) Prahalad Singh Patel
D) Hardeep Singh Puri
- The purpose of Pink Revolution is _____?
A) Potato Production
B) Pharmaceuticals Production
C) Horticulture Production
D) Flower Cultivation
- What is the State Bird of Bihar?
A) House Sparrow
B) White-winged duck
C) Hill myna
- The Beighton Cup is related with which sports?
- Where is “Kalighat Mandir” situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of National Hydroelectric Power Generation Corporation of India?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...