- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Indian folk dance Karakattam has been originated from which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Rihand dam situated in which of the following Indian state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Port-Au-Prince is the capital of which country?
- What is the currency of Brazil?
- Who is the current Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports?
A) Shripad Yesso Naik
B) Kiren Rijiju
C) Prahalad Singh Patel
D) Hardeep Singh Puri
- The purpose of Pink Revolution is _____?
A) Potato Production
B) Pharmaceuticals Production
C) Horticulture Production
D) Flower Cultivation
- What is the State Bird of Bihar?
A) House Sparrow
B) White-winged duck
C) Hill myna
- The Beighton Cup is related with which sports?
- Where is “Kalighat Mandir” situated?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of National Hydroelectric Power Generation Corporation of India?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...