- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Kalraj Mishra is the governor of which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the present chief minister of Kerala?
A) Jairam Thakur
B) Naveen Patnaik
C) Pinarayi Vijayan
D) Chandrasekhar Rao
- IN which city is “Centre for Artificial Intelligence & Robotics” (CAIR) located?
- Where is the Indira Gandhi International Airport situiated?
B) New Delhi
- Santiago is the capital of which country?
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal Cricket Stadium is in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- The Great Living Chola Temples are located in which state of India?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the president of Egypt?
A) Abdel Fattah el-Sisi
B) Mostafa Madbouly
C) Lenín Moreno
D) Isaias Afwerki
- Nordic Investment Bank (NIB) is headquartered at _______?
A) Metro Manila, Philippines
B) Rome, Italy
C) Moscow, Russia
D) Helsinki, Finland
- The International Day of Parliamentarism is observed on ____?
A) 13 June
B) 21 June
C) 30th June
D) 7th June
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...