- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the capital of Honduras?
A) San Jose
- Where is “Kumbakonam Temples” located?
C) Tamil Nadu
- What is the currency of Argentina?
- The HQ of International Weightlifting Federation is located at_______?
A) Budapest, Hungary
B) Zurich, Switzerland
C) London, England
D) Munich, Germany
- In which state of India Fugadi folk dance is performed?
- Hastinapur Wild Life Sanctuary is located in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The purpose of Round Revolution is ___?
A) Horticulture Production
B) Oil seeds Production
C) Cotton Production
D) Potato Production
- Where is the Dantiwada Dam built?
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Madhya Pradesh
- When is the International Olympic Day observed?
A) August 5
B) June 23
C) March 31
D) August 15
- The Global Corruption Index is an annual index released by which body?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) World Bank
C) Transparency International
D) World Economic Forum
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...