- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The World Economic Outlook Report is published by which organization?
A) Bank for International Settlements
B) International Monetary Fund
C) World Economic Forum
D) The World Bank Group
- The Chattar Manzil or the Umbrella palace is situated in which city?
- Where is the HQ of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the Dibang Wildlife Sanctuary situated?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Amrit Diwan Cup is associated with which game?
B) Table Tennis
- “Experience our Expertise” is a tagline of which bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Where is the headquarters of the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) Rome, Italy
D) New York, United States
- Dakar is the capital of which country?
- Where is India’s first Nocturnal Zoo located?
- When is the World Red Cross Day celebrated?
A) May 10
B) May 11
C) May 8
D) May 1
Current Affairs Quiz: April 17, 2021Current Affairs 17 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 973Which insurance company launched savings plan called Bima Jyoti?...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 544Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...