- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Where is the headquarters of The Food Corporation of India?
C) New Delhi
- Who is the serving Governor of Maharashtra?
A) Bhagat Singh Koshyari
B) Acharya Devvrat
C) Satyadev Narayan Arya
D) Kalraj Mishra
- Who is the President of Russia?
A) Khaltmaagiin Battulga
B) Vladimir Putin
C) Alexander Lukashenko
D) Volodymyr Zelensky
- The headquarter of United Overseas Bank Ltd is located at _____?
C) United Kingdom
- Tirath Singh Rawat is the chief minister of which of the following Indian state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Wills Trophy is related to which sports?
- What does ‘H’ stands in HDI?
- Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is based in ____?
- When is National Statistics Day celebrated in India?
A) 26th July
B) 12th March
C) 23rd October
D) 29th June
- Bridgetown is the capital of which country?
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...