- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current President of The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)?
A) Jay Shah
B) Sourav Ganguly
C) Dhanendra Kumar
D) Ashok Kumar Gupta
- Where is the headquarter of World Hindi Secretariat present?
- Where is the headquarters of The World Gold Council (WGC) situated?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Paris, France
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Washington D.C., United States
- Where is the Sundarbans National Park located?
B) West Bengal
- The Sawai Mansingh Stadium is located in which of these states?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- What is the capital of Switzerland?
- International Mother Language Day is held annually on ____?
A) 21 February
B) 18 March
C) 14 April
D) 29 January
- Kunbi, Dhalo, Talgadi are the dance forms of which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Beighton Cup is related with which sports?
- Where is the Vizag Port located?
B) Andhra Pradesh
GA Revision for All Banking And Other Exams – 975Power Grid Corporation signed an agreement with which state’s...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 546Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Current Affairs Quiz: April 18, 2021Current Affairs 18 April 2021 Quiz Read our Current...