- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which among the given power stations is located in Rajasthan?
A) Rawatbhata Atomic Power Station
B) Narora Atomic Power Station
C) Kakrapar Atomic Power Station
D) Tarapur Atomic Power Station
- World Water Day is observed every year on_______?
A) 10 May
B) 19 February
C) 22 March
D) 6 April
- The Pavana Dam is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Tbilisi is the capital of which country?
- Paljor Stadium is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The headquarter of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is located at____?
A) The Hague, Netherlands
B) Madrid, Spain
C) Mandaluyong, Philippines
D) California, United States
- In which state is “Simbalbara National Park” located?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of UN Relief and Works Agency?
- In which field is “Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award” given ?
A) Science And Technology
- What is the capital and currency of Poland?
A) Oslo and Krone
B) Riga and Tenge
C) Warsaw and Złoty
D) Paris and Euro
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...