- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which among the given power stations is located in Rajasthan?
A) Rawatbhata Atomic Power Station
B) Narora Atomic Power Station
C) Kakrapar Atomic Power Station
D) Tarapur Atomic Power Station
- World Water Day is observed every year on_______?
A) 10 May
B) 19 February
C) 22 March
D) 6 April
- The Pavana Dam is located in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Tbilisi is the capital of which country?
- Paljor Stadium is located in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- The headquarter of Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) is located at____?
A) The Hague, Netherlands
B) Madrid, Spain
C) Mandaluyong, Philippines
D) California, United States
- In which state is “Simbalbara National Park” located?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of UN Relief and Works Agency?
- In which field is “Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar Award” given ?
A) Science And Technology
- What is the capital and currency of Poland?
A) Oslo and Krone
B) Riga and Tenge
C) Warsaw and Złoty
D) Paris and Euro