- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Bagurumba is a folk dance of which of these states?
A) Himachal Pradesh
- ________ is the smallest desert in the world?
A) Carcross Desert, canada
B) Sonoran Desert, USA
C) Gobi Desert, China
D) Atacama Desert, South America
- What is the capital of Dominica?
C) Santo Domingo
- _______is the International Boundary Line between France and Germany?
A) Radcliffe Line
B) 20th Parallel
C) Maginot Line
D) Durand Line
- Baichung Stadium is located in which state of India?
- What is the capital of Zambia?
- When is the National Technology Day observed?
A) April 11
B) May 11
C) May 12
D) May 13
- Where is the headquarter of Bank of Baroda located?
- Which of the following is not a Golf Player?
A) Tiger Woods
B) Gaganjeet Bhullar
C) Jeev Milkha Singh
D) Raheem Sterling
- Bogibeel bridge is situated on which river?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 547”
You can definitely see your skills in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.