- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current Union Minister of Railways and Minister of Commerce and Industry?
A) Prakash Javadekar
B) Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi
C) Piyush Goyal
D) Dharmendra Pradhan
- When is World Water Day celebrated?
A) 22nd March
B) 9th April
C) 22nd April
D) 15th June
- The traditional folk dance Kathputli has its origin from which state?
- Elephanta Caves are situated in which state of India?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- The International Day of Families is observed on____?
A) February 11
B) March 18
C) April 12
D) May 15
- Which of the following Heritage site is located in state of Madhya Pradesh?
A) Khajuraho Group of Monuments
B) Ellora Caves
C) Mahabodhi Temple
D) Champaner Pavagadh Archaeological Park
- The Benson & Hedges Cup is related to which sports?
- Orang National Park is located in ___?
- The Kuno National Park is situated in which Indian state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Kota is a city in Rajasthan. It is situated along the banks of which river?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...
One Thought to “Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 549”
I beloved up to you will receive performed proper here. The caricature is attractive, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be turning in the following. unwell unquestionably come further in the past once more since precisely the similar nearly a lot steadily inside of case you defend this hike.