- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the currency name of Iraq?
- Sonari Airport is in which of these states?
- The India Post Payments Bank was established in which year?
- What is the capital of Croatia?
- How many World Heritage Sites are there in India?
- How many countries are the members of Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)?
- Which of these is a folk dance of Rajasthan?
C) Goti Pua
- Mount Denali is located in which continent?
A) North America
- The International Day of Living Together in Peace is observed on_____?
A) April 23
B) March 19
C) May 16
D) June 3
- Zoramthanga is the serving chief minister of which Indian state?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...