- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the constituency of Amit Shah?
A) Haridwar, Uttarakhand
B) Nagpur, Maharashtra
C) Hajipur, Bihar
D) Gandhinagar, Gujarat
- Coimbatore is located on the banks of which river?
- The Great Himalayan National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in which state of India?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- Dr G. Satheesh Reddy is the serving chairman of which organization?
- What is the currency of Philippines?
- We understand your world is the tagline of which of the following Indian bank?
A) ICICI bank
B) YES bank
C) HDFC bank
D) IDBI bank
- In which state is the Similipal National Park located?
A) West Bengal
- The Madhubani art originated from which state of India?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of these dams is based in Odisha?
A) Wilson Dam
B) Hirakud Dam
C) Ukai Dam
D) Tehri Dam
- Kyiv is the capital of which country?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...