- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the current President of Israel?
A) Reuven Rivlin
B) Benjamin Netanyahu
C) Mustafa Şentop
D) Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
- Aapka Bank Aapka Dwar is the tagline of which Indian Payment Bank?
A) FINO Payment Bank
B) Jiyo Payment Bank
C) Indian Post Payment Bank
D) Airtel Payment Bank
- Jog Falls is based in which state of India?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is an autonomous body and the largest research and development organisation in India. Where is the headquarter of CSIR located?
B) New Delhi
- Which of these dams is situated in Himachal Pradesh?
A) Bhakra Dam
B) Sardar Sarovar Dam
C) Nagarjuna Sagar Dam
D) Hirakud Dam
- International Mother Language Day is held on which day every year?
A) 10 January
B) 30 March
C) 21 February
D) 29 December
- Rajaji National Park is situated in which of these states?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Emmy Award is given for excellence in which field?
- Pinarayi Vijayan is the chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- What is the official currency name of Turkey?
B) New Shekel
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...