- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Tripoli is the capital of which country?
C) South Sudan
- World Freedom Day is observed every year on ____?
A) September 25
B) August 16
C) November 9
D) December 25
- Where is Meenakshi Temple situated?
A) Hampi, Karnataka
B) Konark, Odisha
C) Saurashtra, Gujarat
D) Madurai, Tamil Nadu
- In which city is the Jolly Grant Airport based?
- International Maritime Organization is headquartered at ____
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Rome, Italy
C) Chennai, India
D) Melbourne, Australia
- The Pulicat Lake Bird Sanctuary is located in which of these states?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- Hyderabad is located on banks of which river?
- Skopje is the capital of which country?
- In which state is Dudhwa tiger reserve located?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Ashok Gehlot is the current Chief Minister of which state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...