- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which among these awards is given to recognize the contribution of the coaches in sports?
A) Arjuna Award
B) Dronacharya Award
C) Dhyanchand Award
D) All the above
- Where is the Thattekkad bird sanctuary located?
- Edward Felsenthal is the editor of which popular magazine?
A) Time Magazine
B) Forbes Magazine
C) Red Herring Magazine
D) The Hindu Magazine
- World cancer day is observed globally every year on _______?
- The Omkareshwar Temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is located in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
- The festival of ‘Dhanu Jatra’ is celebrated in which Indian state?
- Naypyidaw is the capital city of which of the following country?
C) South Korea
- World Tourism Day is observed on_____?
A) 21 July
B) 12 August
C) 27 September
D) 8 October
- Ujani Dam is located in which of these states?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Hudo is one of the popular folk dance of which Indian state?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...