- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Who is the serving chief minister of Manipur?
A) N. Biren Singh
B) Sarbananda Sonowal
C) Neiphiu Rio
- The Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary is in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- What is the currency of Kazakhstan?
- Where is the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport situated?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the chairman of NITI Aayog?
A) Amit Shah
B) Smriti Irani
C) Piyush Goel
D) Narendra Modi
- The headquarter of International Finance Corporation (IFC) is in_______?
D) Washington D.C
- Where is the MCG situated?
C) New Zealand
- ‘Hum hai na, Khayal Apka’ is the tagline of which of the following bank?
A) HDFC bank
B) ICICI bank
C) IDBI bank
D) AXIS bank
- APEDA is an apex body under which of the following Indian ministry?
A) Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
B) Ministry of External Affairs
C) Ministry of Commerce and Industry
D) Ministry of Finance
- Who is the founder of RBI?
A) P.C. Battacharya
B) C.D. Deshmukh
C) British Raj
D) K.R. Puri
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...