- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- What is the currency of Jordan?
- Qadar Aapki Mehnat Ki is the tagline of which bank?
A) FINO Payment Bank
B) Jiyo Payment Bank
C) Paytm Payment Bank
D) Indian Post Payment Bank
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) based?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
- Where is the headquarters of IRDAI?
- Who is the president of Fiji?
A) Ali Bongo Ondimba
B) Jioji Konrote
C) Sauli Niinistö
D) Frank Bainimarama
- When is the “Central Excise Day” observed?
A) 20th June
B) 4th May
C) 17th December
D) 24th February
- Where is the headquarters of Axis Bank?
- The Chamera Dam is located in which of these states?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Which among these is the National Heritage Animal of India?
- Who is the current minister of Consumer Affairs Food and Public Distribution ministry?
A) Ram Vilas Paswan
B) Piyush Goel
C) Kiren Rijiju
D) Amit Shah
Mixed Reasoning Questions for Upcoming Exams – Set 217Study the following information and answer the given questions:...
Mixed English Questions for SBI Clerk and Other Exams — Set 450Directions(1-7): Read the given passage carefully and answer the...
Current Affairs Quiz: August 1, 2021Current Affairs 1 August 2021 Quiz Read our Current...