- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The Singur Dam is built in which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following day is World Braille Day observed?
A) 24 January
B) 27 May
C) 4th January
D) 26 March
- Blocking, Dribbling, Hook Pass are the terms used in which of these sports?
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has its headquarter at _______?
A) Lausanne, Switzerland
B) Rome, Italy
C) New York, United States
D) London, United Kingdom
- Who is the author of the book “Alice in the Wonderland”?
A) William Shakespeare
B) Charles Dickens
C) Lewis Carroll
D) Walter Scott
- Who was the founder of Green Revolution in India?
A) Indira Gandhi
B) Sam Pitroda
C) Nirpakh Tute
D) MS Swaminathan
- What is the currency of Albania?
- Thiruvanthapuram is the capital city of which of the following Indian state?
- In which of the following state is the Barabati Stadium located?
- Scott Morrison is the Prime Minister of which of the following country?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...