- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Indira gold cup is associated with sports?
- Who is the current chief minister of Haryana?
A) Manohar Lal Khattar
B) Pinarayi Vijayan
C) Satyadev Narayan Arya
D) Satya Pal Malik
- When is the International Workers’ Day observed every year?
A) 3rd May
B) 11 May
C) 1st May
- The Nathu La is a mountain pass that connects which Indian state with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region?
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of Suryoday Small Finance Bank Limited based?
B) Navi Mumbai
- Georgetown is the capital of which country?
- Where is the Dr. Ambedkar Stadium (Football) located?
- World Museum Day is held annually on or around _____?
A) September 9
B) November 11
C) August 23
D) May 18
- Arif Alvi is the president of which of the following country?
- The Talcher Thermal Power Station is based in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 652Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1069Nikol Pashinyan has been elected as Prime Minister of...
Weekly CA Quiz: January 2022 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 70 questions from...