- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Talcher Super Thermal Power Station also known as NTPC Talcher Kaniha is located in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Puli Kali and Margam Kali is a traditional dance form of which state?
B) West Bengal
- What is the capital of Kyrgyzstan?
- The headquarter of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation is in which city?
C) New Delhi
- World Press Freedom Day is observed on ______?
A) May 3
B) November 10
C) March 11
D) July 29
- The Madhav National Park is situated in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which of the following Indian state known as ‘Land of Festivals’?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) West Bengal
- The International Maritime Organisation (IMO) is located in which of these place?
A) Lyon, France
B) Madrid, Spain
C) New York, United States
D) London, United Kingdom
- The Honey and Horticulture production is related to which of these agricultural revolutions?
A) Rainbow Revolution
B) Green Revolution
C) Brown Revolution
D) Golden Revolution
- Kalyan Krishnamurthy is the CEO of which company?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 652Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1069Nikol Pashinyan has been elected as Prime Minister of...
Weekly CA Quiz: January 2022 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 70 questions from...