- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The headquarter of Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) is in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Naveen Patnaik is the current chief minister of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Ghodemodni is a folk dance of which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Prayagraj is situated along the banks of which river?
D) All of these
- The World Environment Day is held every year on which date?
A) September 14
B) January 10
C) August 11
D) June 5
- The World Population Prospects Report is published by which organisation?
A) World Bank
B) United Nations
C) World Economic Forum
- The Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is based in which country?
A) Bangkok, Thailand
B) Naypyidaw, Myanmar
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Kathmandu, Nepal
- Where is the headquarters of Election Commission of India situated?
C) New Dehli
- The headquarter of the international financial institution Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is based in:
A) Washington D.C
- Hum hai na, Khayal Apka is the tagline of which of the following bank?
A) HDFC bank
B) ICICI bank
C) IDBI bank
D) AXIS bank
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...