- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- The headquarter of Central Depository Services Limited (CDSL) is in which city?
B) New Delhi
- Naveen Patnaik is the current chief minister of which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Ghodemodni is a folk dance of which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Prayagraj is situated along the banks of which river?
D) All of these
- The World Environment Day is held every year on which date?
A) September 14
B) January 10
C) August 11
D) June 5
- The World Population Prospects Report is published by which organisation?
A) World Bank
B) United Nations
C) World Economic Forum
- The Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC) is based in which country?
A) Bangkok, Thailand
B) Naypyidaw, Myanmar
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Kathmandu, Nepal
- Where is the headquarters of Election Commission of India situated?
C) New Dehli
- The headquarter of the international financial institution Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) is based in:
A) Washington D.C
- Hum hai na, Khayal Apka is the tagline of which of the following bank?
A) HDFC bank
B) ICICI bank
C) IDBI bank
D) AXIS bank