- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which of the following is the state animal of Assam?
A) Wild buffalo
B) Asiatic Lion
- Khadakwasla Dam is situated in which state?
- France and Germany is demarcated by which boundary line?
A) Radcliffe Line
B) 22nd Parallel
C) 17th Parallel
D) Siegfried Line
- Where is the headquarters of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) located?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Gland, Switzerland
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) New York, United States
- Where is the hq of Indian Bank?
D) New Delhi
- Dublin is the capital of _____?
- Where is the Pasighat Airport situated?
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- In which state is the “Thol Lake Wild Life Sanctuary” located?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Who is the Prime Minister of Cambodia?
A) Hun Sen
B) Joseph Ngute
C) Boyko Borisov
D) Ali Asadov
- Mahendra Nath Pandey is the Union Cabinet Minister of_________?
A) Food Processing Industries
B) Heavy Industries and Public Enterprise
C) Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries
D) Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...