- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy is the current chief minister of which Indian state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the headquarter of The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Jakarta, Indonesia
D) Brussels, Belgium
- Dabolim International Airport is located in the state of?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Golden Globe Awards is associated with_____?
C) Films & Television
- Gwalior is a city in Madhya Pradesh. It is situated along the banks of which river?
- Who is the serving minister of state for Housing and Urban Affairs ministry of India?
A) Raj Kumar Singh
B) Hardeep Singh Puri
C) Kiren Rijiju
D) Shripad Yesso Naik
- International Day of Sport for Development and Peace is celebrated on_____?
A) August 12
B) November 20
C) April 6
D) October 1
- Gudi Padwa or ‘Chaitra Shukla Pratipada’ is mainly celebrated in which state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- What is the capital of Comoros?
- The Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is the world’s largest masonry dam built across River ____?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...