- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Which city is the capital city of Andaman & Nicobar?
C) Port Blair
- Where is “Lloyd’s Botanical Garden” located?
B) West Bengal
C) J & K
- Beyond 2020: A Vision for Tomorrow is a book by_______?
A) Vikram Seth
B) Chetan Bhagat
C) Arundhati Roy
D) A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- Who is the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh?
A) Bandaru Dattatraya
B) Bhupesh Baghel
C) Shivraj Singh Chouhan
D) Jairam Thakur
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation is an inter-governmental forum having headquarter located at________?
- What is the currency of Denmark?
- The Bargi Dam is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Sikmari is the folk dance of which state?
- Satya Pal Malik is the serving governor of which Indian state?
A) Jammu & Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- When is the International Lefthanders Day celebrated globally?
A) August 13
B) July 20
C) May 15
D) September 19
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 664Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 663Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary – Set 216The Hindu Editorial Vocabulary Words with Meanings for various...