- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Konica Cup is related to which sports?
- The ‘Sarala Puraskar’ is an annual literary award for which language?
- Which among the following banks is headquartered at Bengaluru?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) UCO Bank
C) Vijaya Bank
D) Punjab National Banl
- Yellow Card is generally used term in which of these sports?
A) Horse Riding
- Satindra Mohan Dev Stadium is located in which state?
A) West Bengal
- Kabul is the capital of which country?
- Where is the headquarters of IRDA?
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) is based in___?
- Which of these cities is nicknamed as the City of Destiny?
- Prof. Jagdish Mukhi is the incumbent Governor of which state?
Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 652Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS...
GA Revision for Banking and Other Exams – 1069Nikol Pashinyan has been elected as Prime Minister of...
Weekly CA Quiz: January 2022 3rd weekHello Aspirants. We have chosen the best 70 questions from...