- Static GK Questions for SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB, IBPS PO/Clerk, RBI Assistant, LIC, NIACL, OICL, NABARD, SEBI and other competitive exams
- Ezra Cup is related with which sports?
A) Horse Riding
- The World Oceans Day is observed on_____?
A) May 10
B) June 8
C) August 12
D) November 15
- Maharana Pratap Airport is located in which state?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- In which state is “Vantawng Falls” located?
- The Sardar Sarovar Dam is located in which state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
- The headquarters of the “Association of South East Nations” (ASEAN) is located at____?
A) Dubai, UAE
B) Jakarta, Indonesia
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) California, US
- Gorakhpur city in Uttar Pradesh is situated along the banks of which river?
- Reykjavík is the capital of which country?
- Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the most important bird sanctuaries of the world. The sanctuary is located in _____?
C) Tamil Nadu
- The Global Competitiveness Index is released by which organisation?
A) World Economic Forum
B) World Bank
D) International Monetary Fund
Previous Post:→ Current Affairs Quiz – December 9, 2021
Previous Static Post:→ Static GK Quiz for Upcoming Exams Set – 622